Yard of the Month Winners for 2019
Section 1 12702 Newberry
Section 2 2315 Manorwood
Section 3 1903 Chattaroy
Section 4 & 5 2403 Featherton
Section 1 2418 Barrington Place
Section 2 2430 Manorwood
Section 3 13118 Worthington
Section 4 & 5 13106 Georgetown
Section 1 2106 Barrington Place
Section 2 2402 Pebbledowne
Section 3 12903 Stancliff Oaks
Section 4 & 5 13315 Rosstown
Section 1 2222 S. Ferrisburg
Section 2 2415 Pebbledowne
Section 3 12927 Careywood
Section 4 & 5 2302 Hartman
Section 1 12706 Fneimore Ct.
Section 2 13102 Huntleigh Way
Section 3 1907 Chattarory Place
Section 4 & 5 13138 Georgetown Dr.
Spooktacular Yard Winners
2118 Barrington Place
Splash Pad Is Coming To The Pool!
The Board is super excited about the improvements being done to the pool this offseason. Your Board of Directors have worked diligently to save the funds for this project over the last few years and spent many hours discussing and reviewing the many options for the best plan possible. Our community pool facility will be one of the Best in Sugar Land.
• replacement of the chain link perimeter fence with Code compliant wrought iron style fencing
• extending the fence between the pool and clubhouse closer to the clubhouse to allow more room in the pool area
• the wooden deck will be removed and a cool deck installed in the pool area
• replacement of the pool coping and tile
• a 1200 sq. foot splash pad will be installed in the corner next to the baby pool with several water features for kids of all ages (even the old kids) to enjoy
• new shade structures will be installed over the baby pool, splash pad area, and above the deck behind the deep end
We will keep everyone updated on the progress and will be cooking plenty more hot dogs at next year’s Weenie Roast to celebrate the new facility.
Boy Scout Troop #911 Entrance Flag Display
We are happy to have the Boy Scouts from Troop #911 displaying the United States of America flag at the community
entrances again in 2020. The Troop does not have the resources to offer individual home flag display but have graciously agreed to help our community show our love and support of our country. Thank you to all of the Scouts and their families.
Need to know how to rent the clubhouse or when trash pickup occurs? We've got you covered. For helpful community information, please click here.
You can contact the Board of Directors with any questions or concerns by clicking here.
Copyright Barrington Place HOA.
All Rights Reserved.
Barrington Place is professionally managed by MASC Austin Properties, Inc.
945 Eldridge Road
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (713) 776-1771
Fax: (713) 776-1777
For more details, click here.
We accept online payments. To make a payment or setup an auto draft payment schedule, please